Thursday, February 16, 2006

We've got a bleeder

It seems to be an unlucky week in TheLondonHouse. Tonight, during an act of congress, I sustained an injury. Without going into too much detail, TheBlonde and I were standing in a passionate clinch. I ignored the slight nip of a fingernail as my undergarments were cast aside but was distracted half a minute later when I heard a dripping sound.

Since I expected TheBlonde's unusually extreme level of excitement to be the cause, imagine my surprise when I looked down to find a small pool of blood. Imagine the sheer horror when I noticed the source of the said pool was TheLittleLondonGuy himself.

Luckily, I managed to stop the bleeding fairly quickly with some bogroll but it looks like I'll be out of action for a few days until everything heals. We woulnd't want to take any chances, would we?

(P.S. - I'd like to just point out that even after my brush with death, I was gentleman enough not to leave The Blonde wanting for anything)

2 Comments:

At 5:26 pm, Blogger Daga said...

Hey, how is your recuperation going?

 
At 8:46 pm, Blogger Swedish Girl said...

The Blonde is my idol. She to maims you but still gets you to go down south? Yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home